Elite Basketball Skills Academy (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
Wednesday’s | 5pm-7pm
March 27th, April 2nd (Tuesday) , April 10th, April 17th, May 1st, May 15th, May 22nd, May 29th
High School Level | 9th – 12th Grade
- The Academy is limited to 24 Players
- Players will receive detailed instruction from Coach Mike Shaughnessy
- Establishing the Fundamentals
o Ball-Handling: Creating space, playing with pace, and handling pressure.
o Finishing: Being crafty finishing in a variety of ways with consistency.
o Shooting: Footwork breakdowns building a foundation to become a sniper shooter.
o Decision-Making: Be able to make quick decisions on the catch.
o Small-Sided Games: Compete and work on translating skills to live segments.
- Student of the game: Short film study before sessions to help the players gain more knowledge for the game.
- Guest Coaches
- Players receive a free Dr1ven Training T-Shirt.
- Players receive personal academy binders to track their progress.
* Waiver form will be sent out and must be returned to the first session (March 27th).
- Elite Skills Academy$275$2750$0